Glutinous barley rice is sticky compare to regular barley rice. It is also softer, tastes better and contains a lot of fiber, making it easy to digest. Instead of cooking with glutinous barley alone, it is better to mix regular rice with glutinous barley rice.
Glutinous barley has a good absorption rate because it has a sticky property.
Glutinous barley rice nutrients include carbohydrates, proteins, fats, fibers, ash, vitamins, and minerals.
Compared to white rice, it contains more vitamins B1,B2, niacin, folic acid, calcium, and iron.
1. Rich in dietary fiber(10times more than white rice): helps with intestinal health, it is more digestible than unhulled barley, helps relieve constipation. Beta-glucan, a dietary fiber of barley helps lowering the blood lipid level and helping to control blood sugar.
2. Reduce hemorrhoids in blood and reduce blood sugar.
3. Rich in iron, helps prevent anemia.
4. More calcium than regular rice, helps with bone health.
5. Easy to digest and suppresses fat, helping you lose weight. It also acts to inhibit fat accumulation.
6. Taste is softer and stickier than regular barley, and it is easily digested.
7. Rich in vitamins and minerals, it has a higher protein content than white rice. Helps reducing blood cholesterol.
8. Acts as a natural tonic, helps peripheral nerve activity and enhancing stamina.
How to enjoy
1. Daily consume, the recommended cooking ratio 7 rice: 3 Glutinous barley rice.
2. Glutinous barley rice helps digestion when taken with radish and beans.
3. If you take it with glutinous rice and cheong-gukjang, it complements each other's nutrition and digests well.
How to store
- It is best to store in an airtight container and refrigerate.
(1) Standard ( 2 - 7 working days via Pgeon )
(2) Next Day ( 1 - 2 working days via Post2u )
(3) Express ( Instant or 4 Hours via Grab Express, Klang Valley only )
- Standard ( 3 - 14 working days via Pgeon or Poslaju )
Free of charge, schedulable.
Why is the expiration short?
For Korean Fast Food such as instant noodle, snacks, and beverages, they usually have only 6 months of shelf life.
After 1 to 2 months of International Shipping, the expiration might not be long. Please consider before purchase.
*If you need an exact expiry date, feel free to contact us.
Will you send an expired or nearly expired food?
No, we promise not to send any expired food or food expires within 1 month. Except for any prior notice and free gifts.
How do I read the Expiration Date?
The format of Korean dates is YYYY-MM-DD.
If you see the Korean word "제조," then it is the manufactured date.
If you see the Korean word "까지," then it is the expiration date.
Happy shopping with Shin!
"We all love Trial Packs!"
No more wasting money on the flavors that you disliked, just try our trial packs out!
We understand how much you care and love for you and your family. So, Shin is here to ensure that you are shopping with no fear. 😉
Our Trial Packs
We promise, all the trial pack is within a fresh expiration date. Only fresh and quality products will be delivered to you.
Authentic & Original
We promise, all the trial pack is packed from the Authentic and Original products. We do not offer fake products.
Hygiene & Hygiene
We promise, all the trial pack is packed in a hygiene environment and under the hygiene process. We care as much as you do.
Happy shopping with Shin!