- Original Soup
- 1 Loose Packet
Non-Fried Noodles for Better Taste
- Developing Nongshim udon noodles was a bit tricky. We wanted to make a noodle that was thick in texture, tasted delicious, and could have a long shelf life. Normally, ramyun noodles are fried to give them a longer shelf life, but frying would alter the taste of udon noodles. Instead, the noodles are quickly packed shortly after production while they are still fresh, and vacuum packed in low pH conditions so they stay fresh for a long time and retain the bouncy texture that makes udon noodles special.
Udon Ready in Minutes!
-The authentic taste of Japanese Style Udon has never been so easy! We perfected the taste, texture, and sustainability of our Udon so that you can enjoy Udon at home, at the office, or anywhere that has hot water!
HOW TO PREPARE:
1.Boil 400 ml (about 1 2/3 cups) of water. Cook noodles for 2 minutes.2.Then add soup base and flakes. stir and serve.
1.Boil 400ml of water , add noodles and flakes and cook for 1 minute.
2. Add vegetables and cook for another minute.
3. Pour the water out, and add paste.
4. Stir well and enjoy~!
(1) Standard ( 2 - 7 working days via Pgeon )
(2) Next Day ( 1 - 2 working days via Post2u )
(3) Express ( Instant or 4 Hours via Grab Express, Klang Valley only )
- Standard ( 3 - 14 working days via Pgeon or Poslaju )
Free of charge, schedulable.
"We all love Trial Packs!"
No more wasting money on the flavors that you disliked, just try our trial packs out!
We understand how much you care and love for you and your family. So, Shin is here to ensure that you are shopping with no fear. 😉
Our Trial Packs
We promise, all the trial pack is within a fresh expiration date. Only fresh and quality products will be delivered to you.
Authentic & Original
We promise, all the trial pack is packed from the Authentic and Original products. We do not offer fake products.
Hygiene & Hygiene
We promise, all the trial pack is packed in a hygiene environment and under the hygiene process. We care as much as you do.
Happy shopping with Shin!