✨ Shin's Selection
A Premium Series released by Shin in 2016, all ingredients are originally imported from Korea and quality controlled by Shin.
Net weight 100g
The bracken that grows well in the natural environment is carefully selected, dried and grown in the sea breeze. Bracken is so rich in nutrients that it is called mountain beef. If you use it as a vegetable or side dish, it will taste good and will arouse your taste buds with the unique texture of bracken. Make a delicious side dish with bracken, which has a soft texture and savory flavor.
Delicious bracken recipes
1. In a pot, add enough water to cover the bracken and boil it moderately. (Be careful as it will loosen if boiled too long.)
2. After soaking the boiled bracken for 12 hours or more, wash it cleanly, trim it to fit it, and season it with soy sauce, salt, garlic, and green onion to soak the seasoning.
3. Heat perilla oil or cooking oil in a frying pan, add seasoned bracken and stir-fry, then add 3 tablespoons of water and stir-fry gently over low heat. When the bracken is soft, add sesame salt and sesame oil to finish.
Tips. Boiled bracken can also be used as an ingredient for yukgaejang.
Country of Origin
(1) Standard ( 2 - 7 working days via Pgeon )
(2) Next Day ( 1 - 2 working days via Post2u )
(3) Express ( Instant or 4 Hours via Grab Express, Klang Valley only )
- Standard ( 3 - 14 working days via Pgeon or Poslaju )
Free of charge, schedulable.
Why is the expiration short?
For Korean Fast Food such as instant noodle, snacks, and beverages, they usually have only 6 months of shelf life.
After 1 to 2 months of International Shipping, the expiration might not be long. Please consider before purchase.
*If you need an exact expiry date, feel free to contact us.
Will you send an expired or nearly expired food?
No, we promise not to send any expired food or food expires within 1 month. Except for any prior notice and free gifts.
How do I read the Expiration Date?
The format of Korean dates is YYYY-MM-DD.
If you see the Korean word "제조," then it is the manufactured date.
If you see the Korean word "까지," then it is the expiration date.
Happy shopping with Shin!
"We all love Trial Packs!"
No more wasting money on the flavors that you disliked, just try our trial packs out!
We understand how much you care and love for you and your family. So, Shin is here to ensure that you are shopping with no fear. 😉
Our Trial Packs
We promise, all the trial pack is within a fresh expiration date. Only fresh and quality products will be delivered to you.
Authentic & Original
We promise, all the trial pack is packed from the Authentic and Original products. We do not offer fake products.
Hygiene & Hygiene
We promise, all the trial pack is packed in a hygiene environment and under the hygiene process. We care as much as you do.
Happy shopping with Shin!