- 100g (trial pack)
- 1kg(full size)
-Get your jjajang ready in less than 30minutes!
-It is granulated and melts well in water, making it easier to cook.
How to prepare:
100g Jjajang Powder
150 g meat, cut into bite-sized pieces
2 small Yellow Onions, (300 g) cut into bite-sized pieces
1 medium Potato, (200 g) cut into bite-sized pieces
1/2 small Zuchinni, (100 g) cut into bite-sized pieces
1/2 large Carrot, (70 g) cut into bite-sized pieces
1/2 tbsp Garlic, (6 g) minced
3 tbsp Cooking Oil (45 g)
3 1/2 cups Water (700 ml)
1. In a heated pot, add in the oil. Add-in the meat, and vegetables; and stir-fry them with the garlic.
2. Add-in 600ml (3 cups) water, and boil until all the ingredients are cooked.
3. When the meat and vegetables are cooked, turn the heat off.
4. Dissolve the Ottogi Jjajang Powder in 100 ml (1/2 cup) of water separately.
5. Stir until completely dissolved, and add-in to the pot with the boiled meat and vegetables. Mix well.