- easily enjoy the deep fire-flavored black bean noodles.
- a thick, chewy noodle that goes well with jjajang thick soup.
- 1 loose packet (135g)
- 1 bundle (4in1)
How to Prepare:
1. Boil 600ml (about 3 cups of water). and Add noodles.
Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Remove from heat. Strain noodles and leave 7~8spoons of water.
3. Add Black Bean Sauce. Mix well and serve.
Milk (Mil: Australia), Potato starch (foreign acid:Denmark, France, Germany, etc.), metamorphic starch, palm oil (Malaysianic acid), gluten, refining salt, yeast extract, cotton additives (acidic acidity control), onion extract, egg powder, citrus, alginate, sodium alginate, Stir-fried black bean sauce, fructooligosang, Cham-flavored soy sauce paste, Jeongje-soo, black bean seasoning powder, white sugar, vegetable oil, sesame yeast seasoning powder, black bean seasoning oil, flavor enhancer, caramel sauce, lamb stir-fried base, lamb stir-fried onion sauce, stir-fried soy sauce, mixed soy sauce, and seasoned onion oil.
[Contains wheat, soybean, egg, milk, beef, pork, chicken meat]
*This product is manufactured in manufacturing facilities such as pork, buckwheat, squid, shrimp, crab, mackerel, peanut, shellfish (including oysters and mussels).