Topping Mix 10g*2
(1800kcal, Up to 30 balls)
-Made from High-Quality Glutinous Rice and Flour.
-Crispy Outside, Chewy and Sticky Inside.
-Air Fryer Friendly
How to prepare:
1. Add 1* Egg, 75ml of Water, 24ml of Cooking Oil, and mix well.
2. Mix 240g of Doughnut Mix with a spatula. Then knead it with a hand for 2 to 3 minutes. Separate the dough into pieces (Like the size of quail eggs, 10g, 2cm in diameter.) and shape them into a ball shape.
3. Add oil (about 2cm ~3cm in height) into a frying pan and heat it to 170°C, then put the dough and fry evenly for 4~5minutes.
4. Pour the topping mix onto the doughnut and enjoy!
1. You may peel a bit of the dough, like the size of rice, and drop it into the oil, it will rise if the oil is 170°C.
2. If you are a cheese lover, put some mozzarella cheese into the dough, shape well before frying.
3. Add black sesame in step (2), so you got black sesame doughnut!
4. Feel free to play with it! Add red bean paste, honey, green bean paste, chocolate, mashed potato and anything into the dough!