“Gum Care Toothpaste, Bamboo Salt Gumgo Toothpaste”
Reduced gingivitis index by 5 times, reduced gum bleeding index by 55%, and increased collagen protein production by 33%
1 Beginning of gum disease, gingivitis prevention effect
Gumsgo toothpaste containing traditional secret bamboo salt baked at 1000℃ shows excellent gingivitis prevention effect. Gingivitis index reduced about 5 times compared to the control drug (clinical confirmation)
2 Reduction of gum bleeding index
Bamboo salt gumgo toothpaste contains centela quantified extract and reduces gum bleeding index by 56.1% (clinical results).
3 Promote collagen protein production
If collagen , a protein that makes up gums, is damaged, the gum tissue can be damaged. Quantitative extract of Centella contained in bamboo salt gum toothpaste increases collagen protein by 33%.
- fight bad breath
- whiten the teeth
Allantoin Chlorohydroxy Aluminum,
DCPD(Dicalcium Phosphate Dihydrate)
Anisemint - Refreshing and taste like a pinch of salt.
■ What's Bamboo Salt?
- A kind of refined salt made according to a Korean traditional recipe
- More than 2 times better antibacterial efficacy than bay salt
- Shows more antiphlogistic efficacy in toothpaste than bay salt
(Clinical Study in Korea) due to osmotic pressure action
- rich in minerals to make skin healthy and smooth
■ How LG makes Bamboo Salt?
- Fresh 3-year-old bamboo + Bay salt abundant in mineral
▷ Fill the bamboo trunk piece with bay salt
▷ Bake at high temperature to reduce hazardous metals in bay salt
▷ Repeat baking bamboo trunk piece filled with bay salt for 8 times
▷ At 9th time bake at a higher temperature to melt the salt
▷ After the melted salt is cooled, we called it `Bamboo Salt`
How to use:
A. Suggested brushing your teeth with proper amount for at least two times per day or following dentist/doctor's instruction.
- Children between two to six should use about two to six should use about a size of a pea and should be supervised by adults while using.
- This product is for brushing teeth only and uneatable. If a rash occurs, stop using this product and consult a doctor or dentist.
(1) Standard ( 2 - 7 working days via Pgeon )
(2) Next Day ( 1 - 2 working days via Post2u )
(3) Express ( Instant or 4 Hours via Grab Express, Klang Valley only )
- Standard ( 3 - 14 working days via Pgeon or Poslaju )
Free of charge, schedulable.
Why is the expiration short?
For Korean Fast Food such as instant noodle, snacks, and beverages, they usually have only 6 months of shelf life.
After 1 to 2 months of International Shipping, the expiration might not be long. Please consider before purchase.
*If you need an exact expiry date, feel free to contact us.
Will you send an expired or nearly expired food?
No, we promise not to send any expired food or food expires within 1 month. Except for any prior notice and free gifts.
How do I read the Expiration Date?
The format of Korean dates is YYYY-MM-DD.
If you see the Korean word "제조," then it is the manufactured date.
If you see the Korean word "까지," then it is the expiration date.
Happy shopping with Shin!
"We all love Trial Packs!"
No more wasting money on the flavors that you disliked, just try our trial packs out!
We understand how much you care and love for you and your family. So, Shin is here to ensure that you are shopping with no fear. 😉
Our Trial Packs
We promise, all the trial pack is within a fresh expiration date. Only fresh and quality products will be delivered to you.
Authentic & Original
We promise, all the trial pack is packed from the Authentic and Original products. We do not offer fake products.
Hygiene & Hygiene
We promise, all the trial pack is packed in a hygiene environment and under the hygiene process. We care as much as you do.
Happy shopping with Shin!